- For Eligible Customers who sign up for the Program from 1 January 2020 onwards, the revised Terms and Conditions shall be applicable.
- For Eligible Customers who signed up for the Program from 3 June 2014 till 31 December 2019 (both dates inclusive), the existing Program’s Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and applicable till 31 January 2020. Effective from 1 February 2020, the revised Terms and Conditions shall replace the existing Terms and Conditions.
- Please click here to retrieve the revised Terms and Conditions.
Please find below the list of accounts with updated Terms and Conditions:
1. Normal Current Account (https://www.uob.com.my/business/transact/biz-nca.page)
2. Basic Current Account (https://www.uob.com.my/business/transact/basic-current-account.page)
3. Foreign Currency Account (https://www.uob.com.my/business/transact/biz-fca.page)
4. Fixed Deposit Account (https://www.uob.com.my/personal/save/fixed-deposit/index.page)
5. Money Market Deposit (https://www.uob.com.my/corporate/gmim/gmim-money-market.page)
6. Basic Current Account-i (https://www.uob.com.my/islamic/business/deposits-basic-current-account-i.page)
7. Current Account-i (https://www.uob.com.my/islamic/business/deposits-current-account-i.page)
8. Foreign Currency Call Account-i (https://www.uob.com.my/islamic/personal/foreign-currency-call-account-i.page)
9. Islamic Fixed Deposit (https://www.uob.com.my/islamic/business/deposits-fixed-deposit-i.page)
10. Islamic Money Market Deposit (https://www.uob.com.my/islamic/corporate-institutional/globalmarket-money-market-deposit-i.page)
For the updated Terms and Conditions, please visit their respective pages as indicated.
Please be informed that effective 10 September 2019, maintenance requests for BIB will no longer accepted. This is in line with BIB being discontinued after completion of the customer migration exercise from BIB to BIBPlus.
Please click here for a copy of the revised UOB BIBPlus Getaway Campaign Terms & Conditions.
We are pleased to inform that our UOB Sungai Petani Branch will be relocated to Amanjaya Square on Monday, 6th January 2020.
We trust you will enjoy better facilities and comfort at our new premises located at:
UOB Sungai Petani Branch
No.4, Jalan Cempaka 1/3,
08000 Sungai Petani,
Kedah Darul Aman.
Our last day of banking operations at 177 & 178, Jalan Kelab Cinta Sayang, Taman Ria Jaya will be on Friday, 3rd Jan 2020.
If you need any assistance, please contact UOB Contact Center at 03-26128 121/ 04-2401 121.
Thank you for your patronage and support.
Please be informed that request for cheque book via our Phone Banking IVR service will cease effective 1st Sept 2019.Cheque books can be ordered via alternative channels as follows:
Personal/ Business Internet Banking
Any UOB branch
Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
Notification on changes to Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Banking Facilities (applicable to non-individual borrowers only)
Standard Terms and Conditions governing Banking Facilities
Please be informed that our Standard Terms and Conditions governing Banking Facilities (“STC”) which forms part of the letter of offer for banking facilities to our borrowers, has been revised and will take effect from 3rd September 2019.
The following main clauses in our STC have been amended and revised:-
- Insertion of Clause 4 (Financial Crime Representations and Warranties);
- Amendment to Clause 7 ( Conversion of Foreign Currency Facility);
- Amendment to Clause 8 ( Break Funding Cost);
- Amendment to Clause 16.1 (Events of Default);
- Amendment to Clause 26 (Market Disruption);
- Amendment to Clause 30 (Disclosure of Information);
- Insertion of Clause 45 (Assignment);
- Deletion of the definition for FATCA Exempt Party, FATCA Deduction and US Person; and
- Insertion of the definition for Vendor.
Please click here for a copy of the revised STC.
Notification on changes to Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Islamic Financing Facilities (applicable to non-individual customer only)
Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Islamic Financing Facilities
Please be informed that our Standard Terms and Conditions governing Islamic Financing Facilities (“STC - Islamic”) which forms part of the letter of offer for Islamic financing facilities to our customers, has been revised and will take effect from 3rd September 2019.
The following main clauses in our STC - Islamic have been amended and revised:-
- Insertion of new Clause 4.3 (Financial Crime Representation and Warranties);
- Amendment to Clause 7 (Conversion of Islamic Foreign Currency Facility);
- Amendment to Clause 8 (Prepayment);
- Amendment to Clause 25 (Market Disruption);
- Amendment to Clause 27 (Increased Costs);
- Amendment to Clause 29 (Disclosure of Information);
- Insertion of new Clause 46 (Assignment); and
- Amendment to Clause 47 (Definitions and Interpretation).
Please click here for a copy of the revised STC - Islamic.
We wish to inform that as part of our branch network strategic plan, a new location for UOB Sandakan is being explored to serve you better. This plan would be carried out tentatively in the first half of 2020. We will provide more details once the new location has been confirmed.
Pending the finalization of the above, you may continue to conduct your banking transactions seamlessly at our current Sandakan branch location or at our alternative channels as follows:
1. Our network of the other 44 UOB branches nationwide. Please click here to find the location of your nearest branch.
2. Our self-service terminals at all our branches are available 24 hours, 7 days a week for your convenience.
3. If you are a registered user, you may also use our internet banking services and / or mobile banking services or,
4. Alternatively, you may sign up for internet banking services and / or mobile banking services to manage your finances anywhere, anytime.
Please contact any of our operations staff at the Sandakan branch at 089-212 028 / 089-217 833, our Contact Centre at 088-477 121 or via email to email@example.com latest by 15 August 2019 if you have any concerns or queries to the above proposal.
Thank you for banking with us and we look forward to your continuous support.
The amendments are made to Clause 3,4 & 8.
Please find the latest Terms & Conditions here.
Please click here for copy of the Terms and Conditions.
Please be informed that Fixed Deposit Interest Rates will be revised respectively to the following:
|Month / Bulan||Existing Interest Rates (%p.a.) / Kadar Faedah Sedia Ada (% setahun)||Revised Interest Rates (%p.a.) / Pindaan Kadar Faedah (% setahun)|
|13 to 23||3.35||3.10|
|24 to 47||3.45||3.20|
|48 to 59||3.55||3.30|
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be informed that effective 1st June 2019, Mastercard Concierge Service for UOB Business Platinum MasterCard and UOB Corporate MasterCard will be discontinued.
Please be informed that the service charges of Cashier’s Order and Demand Draft have been revised as follows, effective 1 March 2019.
|Service Charges||Revised Fees & Charges|
Please find the summary of changes in the Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Islamic Financing Facilities for ease of reference:
- Amendment to Clause 1.2;
- Amendment to Clause 1.6;
- Insertion of new Clause 2.4;
- Amendment to Clause 2.5;
- Amendment to Clause 5.2 (Takaful/Insurance);
- Amendment to Clause 8 (Prepayment);
- Amendment to Clause 10 (Profit/Commission/Fees/Charges (Where Applicable));
- Amendment to Clause 14 (Security Margin);
- Amendment to Clause 15.1 (Events of Default);
- Amendment to Clause 19 (Taxes, Duties, or Levies);
- Amendment to Clause 21.4 (Right of Set-Off);
- Amendment to Clause 35.6 (Notices);
- Amendment to Clause 37.1 (Agent For Service of Legal Process);
- Amendment to Clause 43 (Legal and Shariah Advice); and
- Amendment to Clause 46 (Definitions and Interpretation).
Please click here for a copy of the revised Standard Terms and Conditions Governing Banking Facilities.
Effective 1 January 2019, no interest/profit portion of the Murabahah Sale Price will be paid for FD / FD-i* premature withdrawals regardless of placement date. Premature withdrawals made before 1 January 2019 will not be affected by this revision.
Should your require further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your respective home branches.
*In this regard, you agree to waive your rights to claim full Murabahah Sale Price and grant the Bank the full rebate (Ibra’) on the profit of the Murabahah Sale price.
The Special Deposit Facility (“SDF”) introduced by Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) to facilitate the conversion of export proceeds by resident exporters in December 2016 will be withdrawn by 31 December 2017.
After which, new export proceeds conversion will not be eligible to be credited into the SDF. Any outstanding balances in the SDF will earn a return rate at 3.10% p.a. up to 31 March 2018.
Should you require further clarification or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your respective home branches.
- FCCA is an interest-bearing and non-chequeing account in foreign currency.
- It cannot be overdrawn and cannot be linked to any ATM/Debit card.
- Interest is paid at the end of each month, subject to maintaining the minimum average monthly balance as below:
For more information on Foreign Currency Call Account, please click here.