- Who can Bank with UOB Mighty?
All UOB customers holding at least one of the following accounts can bank with UOB Mighty:
- Current or Savings Account(s)
- Fixed Deposit(s)
- Investment Account(s)-Privilege Account, Wealth Premium Account and Unit Trust(s)
- Credit Card(s)
UOB Mighty runs on any iOS device with iOS10.0 or higher or an Android device running 8.0 or higher.
- Are there any charges to Bank with UOB Mighty?
There are no additional charges for using UOB Mighty to bank. Existing fees such as cash advance transfer, IBG, DuitNow and others will still apply.
View the list of existing fees and charges
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
- What are your security measures?
Your security and privacy is always our priority. This app is equipped with various security features:
- Connections are SSL encrypted for a secured connection
- The app only functions on mobile devices which has not had its security features tampered with (such as jailbreak/root) to ensure there is no compromise in the security
- Auto log-off after a period of inactivity
Find out more about our security measures and learn how you can prevent yourself from scammers
- How do you handle my personal information?
We value your privacy and strive to protect your personal information in compliance with the laws of Malaysia. Your personal information will not be revealed unless otherwise authorised by you or required by the law to do so.
We will also never request your password or PIN over the phone, via email or SMS. Your password and PIN are private to you. You should never reveal them to anyone.
BANKING WITH UOB MIGHTY
- How do I start banking with UOB Mighty?
You can sign in using your Personal Internet Banking username and password.
If you do not have a Personal Internet Banking username and password, you can apply online.
- How do I change my username and password?
Your username cannot be changed. However, you can request for a retrieval of your username or reset your password online with your Savings and Current Account/ Credit Card/ Loan Account details. Do ensure that you have the correct mobile phone number registered with the bank.
Retrieve your username or reset your password here.
- What features do you provide?
- We ensure that your accounts are secured by asking you for a one-time-password (SMS-OTP) which will be sent to your mobile phone that is registered with the bank.
- You can view your balance easily by either logging in with your username and password; or with your fingerprint (Touch ID) or Face ID for Apple users and Fingerprint for Android users.
- Up to 60 days of transaction history for Privilege, Wealth Premium, Gold, Current and Savings account(s)
- Unbilled transactions (new transactions incurred on the Credit Card since the last statement was sent) and up to 60 days of billed history (transactions posted in the current and previous month’s statements) for Credit Card(s)
- Relevant information under Fixed Deposit(s) and Unit Trust account(s)
- Latest prices for Gold, Fixed Deposit(s) and foreign exchange rates
- Make payments to UOB Credit Cards, Home Loans and more than 1000 billing organisations via JomPAY
- Add a payee for payments or transfers that will be performed frequently
Transferring money to your UOB account(s) or any bank account(s) based in Malaysia has never been easier.
- How can I use fingerprint sign in to access my balances?
UOB Sign in by Touch Service is available only for Apple iPhone 5s or newer phones, operating on iOS 10.0 or newer systems, with a registered Touch ID or Face ID; and Android 8.0 or above devices with fingerprint capability.
Once your mobile device is successfully registered with UOB Sign in by Touch Service, your account balance can be accessed with Touch ID; Face ID; or fingerprints registered on your mobile device.
If anyone else has their fingerprint(s) registered on your mobile device, they will be able to access your account balances. Therefore, you are discouraged from allowing anyone else to register their fingerprints on your mobile device.
Here are terms and conditions of UOB Sign in by Touch Service.
- How do I add or remove a payee?
You can add or remove a payee via the Mighty Bank by tapping on “Pay or Transfer” and selecting “Other Accounts”. To add a payee, click on the “Add Payee” button at the bottom of the screen. Follow the instructions thereafter.
To remove a registered account, swipe left on the account payee and click on the delete icon. The account will then be removed from your list of payees.
- What happens if I change my mobile device?
You can access UOB Mighty from any mobile device as none of your details are stored in your mobile device. All you need to do is to download and install UOB Mighty on your new device.
If your mobile phone number has changed, please update your number via any UOB Malaysia ATM nation-wide.